About the Howick Farmers' Market
We have a producer/grower market where everything sold is grown, produced or made by the vendor. 75% of the vendors sell farm products the other 25% sell hand made wood, fabric or fibre products. We offer a wide variety of locally grown seasonal products. The Howick Agricultural Society provides a coffee and muffin stall.
|Address||45088 Harriston Road (Hwy 87) Howick Community Centre|
Gorrie, ON N0G 1X0
|Hours||Saturday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|